JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The position is responsible for planning and allocating resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle.
STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determines and defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops and manages a detailed project schedule and work plan, involving all relevant. stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Prepares budget based on scope of work and resource requirements needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Tracks project to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Coordinates with internal team and develops schedules and individual responsibilities.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to clients, management, and project team.
- Manages contractors through the project lifecycle from conception, through all the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Identifies and prevents project risks, ensuring fast implementation of preventative and corrective actions.
- Ensures compliance with government and company regulations.
- Develops and updates Project Manuals and other related documentations.
- Develops and updates Knowledge Bank related to project management.
- Performs other tasks that may be required from time to time.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner
- Experience in budget management, Profit and Loss calculations and analysis
- Understanding of ERP implementation
- Strong English communication both written and verbal
- Confident and socially adept
- Fast and pro-active self-leaner
- Able to handle pressure from time to time and always meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proactive and values teamwork and continuous learning
- Flexible and resilient, able to adjust operational exigencies
- Holds a valid UAE Driving License.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in IT, Business or any related course
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 3 to 5 years' relevant work experience in project management or similar field
- In-depth understanding of the IT and IT Services industry
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Unified Microsystems is a privately-owned IT Solutions Provider with offices in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Manila, Philippines. It provides IT solutions for clients in the Middle East, Europe and South East Asia.