JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development and completion of high-end residential high-rise and community development projects in Abu Dhabi. The Project Manager will work closely with the development team, contractors, and external stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the project from conception to completion, including budgeting, scheduling, and quality control.
- Develop plans and timelines with internal project team.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that all designs and plans are in line with project goals and objectives.
- Negotiate and manage contractors and vendors, ensure that completed works meet set timelines and company standards.
- Conduct inspections and monitor progress to identify any potential issues or delays.
- Manage project budgets and expenses, update reports and forward to senior management.
- Communicate and negotiate with external stakeholders, including government agencies, contractors, and suppliers.
- Ensure that all projects comply with legal and safety regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, and provide excellent customer service throughout the project.
- Manage and mentor project team members, providing guidance and support as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years experience in project management having completed multiple projects across residential and hospitality sectors in a lead capacity.
- Strong understanding of project management principles, methods, and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations related to construction and real estate in the UAE.
- Proficient in project management software and tools
- PMP certification is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.