JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Plan, monitor, and ensure the delivery of client project services from initiation to completion.
Cerner is excited to hire a Lead Technical Engagement Leader (TEL) for CernerWorks, you will be responsible for the overall definition, delivery, and planning of integration-related work during Cerner's technology and software implementation and services efforts. You will serve as a liaison between Cerner and the client to ensure all targets and requirements are completed on schedule and within scope. You will coordinate resources, scheduling, and basic operational, cyber security and financial metrics involved with these projects. You will need to be able to partner effectively with stakeholders, deliver under tight deadlines, have strong communication skills, and have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
To implement, maintain and/or support business-critical Projects and Processes to provide structurally sound and secure decision-making data and Analysis. This associate shall be responsible for Manage complex/large-scale project implementations and/or client conversions and utilizing Industry-standard processes or domain expertise to overcome project roadblocks for on-time delivery. Obtain requirements, evaluate, and determine objectives, goals, and scope of multiple complex systems or solution projects. Report risk areas and partner with leadership on strategies to address concerns. Manage interdependencies or dependencies between projects or programs. Develop detailed project plans and manage technical project process documentation and fact sheets. Must have PMI/ITIL Expert certification to manage Change/Incident processes across the board.
The client will view you as the primary contact for a wide variety of issues related to their integration. You will be the expert judge of the client's risk factors for successful implementation and integration. As a Lead TEL, you will be responsible for leading initial testing and troubleshooting client capabilities with assigned technical resources throughout the project's life.
A Lead TEL may or may not have direct reports; however, you must exhibit strong leadership skills and a passion for mentoring. You will be responsible for leading and motivating the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering or 4 years of related work experience
- Plus 6 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- At least 3 years of system administration, system engineering and/or technical project/program management work experience
- 7+ years of Technical Project management experience.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Linux and Windows systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to UAE
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Project Manager Jobs in Dubai
Construction Manager Jobs in Dubai
Project Director Jobs in Dubai