JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• To lead projects (within your capabilities) from concept stage through to operational handover stage to deliver the project/s to the satisfaction of the Client/s, within budget, within programme, in accordance with the brief and in accordance with authority requirements.
• To assist the Senior Project Manager in the delivery of larger more sophisticated projects as required
• Previous experience in the design or management of commercial, retail or F&B construction projects is required.
• Preferably within the UAE.
• A property or construction related degree is required.
• PMP certification will be highly regarded
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We achieve greater project results by offering the best talent, supported by a robust ecosystem, and driven by a common goal. We truly are the ‘Compass’ our clients turn to, for tailored project development consultancy services throughout the MENA region.
Believing the sum of all pieces is stronger, Compass have forged a strategic partnership with Dar Al Arkan, one of the region’s leading real estate developers. Together, we are building a truly progressive and cohesive alliance with the shared vision of enhancing built-environments and ultimately communities, throughout the Middle East and further afield.
Offering an integrated real estate development consultancy, our pooled experience delivers a world-class ecosystem of competencies for our Clients and a Team that will surpass the exacting requirements of each unique project.
As highly regarded project leaders and effective communicators, the Team at Compass delivers remits for some of the region's most ambitious and innovative change-makers, with this in mind, we are always looking for strong personalities to join us in our mission to evolve tomorrow, today.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Project Manager Jobs in Dubai
Construction Manager Jobs in Dubai
Project Director Jobs in Dubai