JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Review plans and specifications during schematic design of pre-construction.
• Make sure that operational standards and Health and Safety regulations are complied with.
• Provide solutions to resolve issues during construction and commissioning phases.
• Manage the general contractors.
• Report project progress to project management for stakeholder updates.
• Review & Approve Project-related Documentation submissions.
• Use Incident and Issues Tracking system to document all onsite issues.
• Oversee operations in construction of aerial structures.
• Work closely with QC department to ensure that work is been carried as per project specifications.
• Assist in managing and organizing plant and machinery associated with specific work fronts.
• Address the site technical queries with design and Engineering Department.
• Coordinate Project Completion of close out documents.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems and tools.
• 6-10 years experience of project management preferably in the construction/building industry.
• Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
• Experience overseeing a construction project.
• Budget management preferred experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.