JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Client has to manage both national and international customer's concepts needing the involvement of several offices in different countries.
We have two main types of projects :- know-how transfer :a customer concept to develop in a new country- sub-contracting : a customer concept to produce in one country for another one
Each project is managed by a dedicated project manager but to succeed it's necessary to have a transversal industrial support and coordination of the production in the different HMY factories and countries. The Saudi Arabia Project Manager define with the BU team responsible of the project what productions will be done in other group factories. He has the responsibility of the success of the scheme decided managing all the technical and logistic communication needed.
Place of the position in the organization :
Hierarchical relationships :
- Depend of the CLIENT Saudi Arabia country Manager
- Has no direct employees
Functional relationships :
- Works directly with : -the group projects managers
- the industrial departments of the BU leader of project ( mainly design ,purchase ,planning and quality)
- the production BUs managers and all industrial factories organization (technical, planning , production ,quality)
- the transversal group industrial functions (PLM, Manufacturing ,Purchase, Costing , Quality)
Relations outside the company:
- External suppliers
- External quality actors
- Final customers
- UNDERSTANDS THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT OF THE PROJECTS
- Economic conditions
- Volumes, lead time , global quality level
- Costumers specific needs
PERFORMS A PROJECT TECHNICAL ANALYSIS :
- Analyses with the OTC, commercial and Industrial people all the different parts to produce
- Checks and lists the difficulties needing a specific attention
DEFINES AND PROPOSES A PRODUCTION STRATEGY :
- Check the different production possibilities in the others group factories or suppliers.
- Performs a cost approach
- Performs a risk analysis
SUPERVISES THE PRODUCTION SCHEME CHOISED
- Validates the different production steps with the factories /suppliers chosen :
- Technical understanding
- Prototypes validation
- Costing validation
- Industrialization specifics tools.
- Checks the quality process
- Defines with quality department the control operations to be done.
- Checks if the control operations are well done
- Follows the delivery planning
- Defines the delivery planning
- Defines the logistic conditions
- Manages a weekly follow-up
- Technical skills of a mechanical engineer or similar
- To have design, method, purchase or production experience of minimum 5 years .
- To have a very good communication spirit
- To be able to work in a team spirit
- To be precise and rigorous
- To be obstinate
- To be able to spend a lot of time travelling
- Fluent English and Arabic.
- Other languages will be a plus ( French, Spanish, German, etc)
- Saudi National will be preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions