JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Analyst, Project Manager - CS Implementation
Role : Contract 12 months Renewable
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Clients products and services. We are trusted partners to clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
What the CS Consultant, Implementation does:
This position serves as Clients Project Manager for implementation services provided to Clients (Banks, Fintech, Payment service providers). This is an individual contributor responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This role serves to gather and document project requirements while providing client consultative guidance on Clients regulations, fees, features and functionality. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
In this role, you are expected to:
• Provide project management support to clients and processors to ensure client expectations are exceeded
• Coordinate directly with client to analyze card program setup requirements to implement Clients products and services to support the business and formulate implementation solutions
• Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management on weekly or monthly basis
• Confidently manage client projects in parallel to product developments and a changing landscape
• Manage non-routine, complex processing requests, as well as short term tactical and strategic customer initiatives
• Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement to improve team efficiencies and project delivery to clients
• Build and enhance positive working relationships with key client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders
• Build a cohesive global workgroup and involve those global workgroups in communications and decision-making.
• Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs
• Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Clients organizations.
• Constantly create good functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, by being able to speak confidently and having a professional demeanor
• Be accountable for delivering agreed objectives.
• Be responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and ensure delivery on commitments
• Assume appropriate decision-making authorities to ensure flawless execution of project objectives
• Coordinate internal Clients resources to ensure delivery on commitments
• This position requires off scheduled work including late evenings / weekends in support of client and company configuration changes and associated post-production validation
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Why this is important:
• The role works across a breadth of internal and external stakeholders to achieve the stated project objectives. If required, this role escalates projects that are in jeopardy and works with line management within Internally and the Client organization to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
• The role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations
What you will need:
• We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of experience, a curiosity about payments, is results-driven and client focused. As a candidate, you should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience in a business analyst role in software or financial services
• Requires a minimum of 5+ years’ of Information Technology system knowledge with good understanding of project management, technology and applications
• Candidate is required to interact with stakeholders in CEMEAT hence the ability to speak/write English fluently is a must
• Project management of retail banking, card schemes or new technologies that are applicable to the payment industry
• Good working knowledge of Client’s payment processing systems including message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement and client connectivity a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions