JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Advertisement: Project Planning Manager - Pioneering Infrastructure Project in the UAE
Be Part of a Revolutionary, Sustainable Infrastructure Initiative!
About The Project
We are representing an international leader in the Construction sector that's about to redefine sustainable infrastructure within the UAE. This confidential project focuses on implementing advanced eco-conscious designs that will not only pave the way for future developments but also contribute significantly to the country’s long-term sustainability goals.
Role: Project Planning Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment Type: Full-Time
Project Timelines: 2 years
- Comprehensive project planning and supervision
- Leading teams of planners and engineers
- High-level project control and commercial department liaison
- KPI monitoring and earned value management
- Design management with a focus on sustainability
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, and monitoring
- Monthly reporting and site reviews
- Cross-functional communication and stakeholder engagement
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Previous experience in a senior planning role, ideally with marine and infrastructure projects
- Familiarity with advanced project management software
- A proven track record in project implementation and monitoring
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in large-scale, eco-conscious projects is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in similar roles
- Project Management certifications are a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.