JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Map (among other things) the wishes of the customer and co-determine the sales strategy with the Head of Sales Support.
• Advise, design and calculate customer-specific refrigeration and heat pump solutions.
• Assess the offers from third parties and provide all refrigeration calculations, cost calculations and principle drawings
• Deliver a commercially and technically sound calculation and subsequent quotation,
• Present calculation and quotation to the customer together with the Sales Engineer;
• Ensure accurate quotation monitoring and follow up requirements
• Responsible for own resource planning to meet often demanding timescales
• Provide the necessary documentation required for project handover to the execution department
• Organize (project team) meetings whether or not in consultation with the Head of Sales Support
• Contact clients regarding customer-specific refrigeration and heat pump solutions, whether or not in consultation with the Area Manager/Sales Engineer.
• Transfer knowledge and apply learning experience from completed to current and future refrigeration and heat pump solutions.
• Transfer knowledge related to refrigeration calculations, cost calculations and principle drawings to stakeholders within the organization for development and innovation
• Safeguard knowledge by guiding and coaching colleagues within the Sales Support Team and the Sales department.
• Focus on standardization
• Follow internal and external developments within the discipline
• Ability to travel, work abroad and adapt to local conditions (occasionally)
• University education level; mechanical engineering with additional training, such as refrigeration, heat-transfer, etc.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in industrial refrigeration with experience in designing and calculation of industrial refrigeration solutions;
• Fully aware of all relevant standards and guidelines, such as the EN-378, PED and PGS13; including country specific requirements where necessary
• Familiar with refrigeration solutions utilizing ammonia, carbon dioxide and propane;
• Excellent command of the English language and Arabic, both verbally and in writing.
• German and French are an added advantage;
• Innovative, creative and a results driven team player;
• Good commercial, communicative and social skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.