JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Meticulous Project Management Executive with 20+ years’ experience leading diverse Construction projects Infrastructure, Steel Structures, Temporary Facilities with Utilities - EPC Contracts & luxurious residential
• Skilled at planning, directing, and executing on various soft & hard landscaping and civil engineering Infrastructure & utilities projects, as well as design, manufacturing, and installation of prefabricated system and utilities related developments.
• Coordinated full scope of planning, reporting, completion, and reviews of various airport and aviation projects.
• Coordinated teams of Project Managers and Site Managers and other back-office team across project operations.
• Created and maintained a robust Contract Review process across all assigned projects.
• Planned and implemented effective procedures for driving compliance with designs and specifications, as well as maintaining standards of workmanship and materials.
• Oversaw all mold fabrication schedules, manufacturing, delivery, and installation plans in line with construction and internal/external finishing program of work.
• Must have 20+ years' Construction experience - Civil Engineer
• Must be willing to travel UAE, KSA and other GCC countries
• Must have good, strong professional English
• Must be a strong leader professional and deal with Clients on behalf of organization
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.