JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Description for Property Consultant (Salary+Commission)
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: The role offers a competitive salary package and commission structure.
Company Industry: Real Estate
• Conduct in-depth research and perform comparative market analysis to estimate the value of properties.
• Prepare necessary paperwork such as contracts, leases, and deed closing statements.
• Market real property to potential buyers through advertising, open houses, and listing services.
• Manage property auctions or exchanges.
• Maintain and update listings of available properties.
• Collaborate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors.
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors.
• Remain up-to-date with the latest market trends and best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent.
• Up-to-date working knowledge of the Abu Dhabi Real Estate market.
• Strong sales experience with a hunger for success and financial gain.
• Possess a valid UAE driver's license.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Banke International is a full-service boutique real estate brokerage powered by a team of experienced professionals with a through understanding of UAE real estate market. Centered on integrity, innovation and high-touch customer service, Banke International offers an unwavering commitment to its clients.
Our Real Estate service portfolio includes Residential & Commercial Sales, Residential & Commercial Leasing, Property Management, Property Consultancy and Project Sales & Marketing.
Banke International has a professional and dedicated team of Sales and Leasing consultants, who are registered with Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in Dubai.