JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Coordinate with Property Managers in property-related documents administration – memoranda, letters, monthly reports, proposals, and others.
• Coordinate tenant service requests pertaining to property operations and administration.
• Maintain a professional image to internal and external callers.
• Delegate calls to property service technicians and follow up with tenant and/or property manager as required. Facilitate and maintain tenant work order system.
• Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with all property tenants, vendors and contractors.
• Compile information, prepare and update reports or process other documents as required:
• Develop and maintain property filing & tracking systems for reports and documents identified above.
• Assist in maintaining service contracts, tracking expiration and prepare bid packages when necessary.
• Assist with coding invoices for payment and processing.
• Track vendor and tenant certificate of insurance expiration dates, request renewals, ensure compliance with standard coverage terms and conditions.
• Oversee copying, faxing and mail distribution within designated area.
• Monitor and order general office supplies as needed.
• Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
AED 4,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure with strong personalities.
• Flexibility to handle changing priorities and projects.
• Excellent communications and organization, follow-through and follow-up, meet commitments and deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• Strong proofreading and editing skills.
• Discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
• Provides high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties.
• Independent, self-starter, team player with attention to detail.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
METAHOMES, established in 2022 and owned by Metaworld Group which the headquarters locate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is a global travel experience and real estate transaction platform with advanced and creative technologies. It’s dedicated to innovate the investment and transactions for the real estate industry by providing the best experience for global travelers and transaction services for our customers all over the world, helping our customers to obtain the largest benefit from real estate investment with creative technologies.
METAHOMES provides products and services including the search online and reservation of homestays, hotels, holiday houses, apartments, etc. Meanwhile, METAHOMES also provides global transaction services in real estate market by helping our customers to search and transact the properties. METAHOMES will use advanced VR, AI, IOT technologies to provide our customers with immersive experience, imitating the real experience during the property tour and provide the full intelligent services when our customers are dealing with the transactions in real estate market that can let you easily find your favorited accommodations or the inspiration for the future reservations.