JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The primary role of a Property Manager is responsible for getting new contracts, to check for new properties for rent and build good relations and connections with property owners and set up a property management plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Property Manager shall possess excellent communication skills and will be responsible for managing units, working also with vendors and real estate brokers.
The Property Manager shall be responsible for the performance of the units managed and the quality service.
• Coordinate with the maintenance team all programs related to the interior and exterior property conditions.
• Focus on operational improvement and superior user experience.
• Assess tenants and ensure that problems are being resolved to the mutual benefit of the owner, tenant and company.
• Keep record on Tenancy contract and update the CRM accordingly.
• Responsible for issuing Ejari to tenants.
• Coordinating with the Owner Association and ensuring that the building is maintained according to world class building standards.
• Administration of all tenant leases to assure full compliance with lease provisions.
• Handle tenant requests and dispatch work orders.
• Prepare internal Purchase Requests for signature.
• Assure compliance with all legal requirements.
• Negotiate Maintenance contracts and comply with the internal procurement policies.
• Manage and solve all maintenance requests filed by tenants.
• Preparing Annual Budget for the property.
• Move-in/Move-out inspections.
• Readying units for lease and assure that it is done timely.
• Prepare Owner’s reports using CRM
AED 5,000 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Fixed salary plus commission, uncapped tax free earning potential. UAE working. Visa. Health insurance. 30 day paid annual leave. Serviced office space in the heart of downtown. Leads provided by company. An ego-free culture and working environment
Desired Skill & Expertise
• Detailed-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to perform in a stressful and fast paced environment.
• Self Driven, Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to develop and build strong relationships with internal and external counterparts.
• Bachelor or Diploma
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Property Management
• Experience with Property Management CRM
• Computer proficiency with strong knowledge of MacOs, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company based in Dubai.