JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Public Relations Officer is responsible for the development and implementation of effective public relations and communications strategies to increase awareness and reputation of the organization. This position will be responsible for developing, coordinating, and executing public relations and communications campaigns and initiatives, including media relations, digital and social media strategies, and events.
• Develop and execute public relations and communications strategies to increase awareness and reputation of the organization.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement public relations and communications initiatives, including media relations, digital and social media strategies, and events.
• Establish and maintain relationships with media contacts and influencers.
• Manage the organization's social media accounts, including content creation and responding to comments and inquiries.
• Monitor and analyze media coverage and social media metrics to measure success of public relations and communications efforts.
• Draft press releases, speeches, presentations, and other written materials.
• Support the organization in crisis communications and reputation management.
• Participate in meetings and events as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in public relations and communications.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of digital and social media platforms.
• Knowledge of the Middle Eastern media landscape.
• Fluency in English and Arabic.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!