JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As the QA and Test Manager you will establish and implement a robust quality assurance framework for a large-scale transformation project.
A large business in the UAE.
* Develop and execute a robust quality assurance framework for an ERP transformation project, aligning it with industry best practices and organizational goals.
* Collaborate with project stakeholders to establish well-defined quality objectives and benchmarks for project deliverables and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within the QA team.
* Oversee the execution of test plans, conduct quality audits, and provide reporting and analysis of quality objectives of the programme.
* Perform process gap analysis, support KPI development, and facilitate effective communication among project teams and stakeholders.
* Lead the QA team, allocate resources, ensure compliance with industry regulations, and maintain comprehensive documentation of quality assurance activities.
* Opportunity to work with a large organisation.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
* At least 10 - 12 years of experience in Quality Assurance and have experience in
* a leading QA for ERP SaaS solution across a multi-industry organization, across multiple functions (Corporate Finance, Retail, etc).
* Strong communications skills and senior stakeholder engagement experience.
* Must have at least 1 prior experience as a test manager for an end-to-end SAP/Oracle SaaS/Cloud transformation project.
* The ideal candidate should have experience in Stage Gate Compliance and is proficient in applying a Quality by Design approach and Quality Management principles.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.