JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated QA Automation Engineer to develop, maintain and implement automated test frameworks and strategies. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across the organisation to ensure the highest level of quality in our software products.
An adtech company based in Dubai, transforming traditional advertising methods by introducing automation and data driven solutions to provide better value for both advertisers and publishers.
* Design, develop, and implement automated test frameworks and strategies.
* Execute automated tests to validate software functionality, performance, and reliability.
* Analyze test results, investigate, and document issues.
* Enhance and optimize test automation frameworks and infrastructure.
* Participate in agile development processes and provide input on testability and quality.
* Collaborate with developers and product managers to identify and address quality gaps.
* Stay up to date with industry best practices and advancements in test automation and quality assurance.
* Create and maintain test environments and documentation.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders keen on driving change with exciting pace and impact.
* Experienced in QA Automation Engineer or related positions
* Proficient in test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, etc.
* Strong background in software testing protocols, strategies, and standards
* Versed in test control and bug tracking applications such as JIRA, TestRail, etc.
* Efficient in problem-solving and debugging with high attention to detail
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.