JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Provide all necessary assistance to the construction team with respect to all materials submittals, approvals, testing, sampling, etc.
* Review and approve of all submitted materials by the contractor
* Ensure compliance of used materials with the project's specifications
* Participate in construction quality control Supervise, participate and direct sampling and testing of all materials according to the contract and the specifications
* Analyze test results in a timely manner and recommend action to the Senior Resident Engineer /Senior Materials Engineer
* Maintain records of test results and all taken corrective actions
* Track and review the site testing and certificates of compliance
* Ensure very close and clear coordination of his team activities with the other construction supervision staff
* Coordinate the review and approval of specialty and other high-profile materials with Client.
* Ensure inspection and checking of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval, as directed by the Resident Engineer/Senior Resident Engineer
* Minimum 10 years experience in in Materials and Quality Control on major infrastructure projects.
* Ability to review and justify the material submissions analyze laboratory and technical reports, carry out acceptance sampling plans, testing and quality measures, ensuring the compliance with the project's Specifications
* Must have a sound knowledge about contractual relationships
* Computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software
With an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
M-POWER is a UAE local contractor, one of our renowned and prestigious ventures was established in 2022 under the guidance of our sponsor Mr. MATAR GHAMRAN BUTTI SUWAIDAN ALQUBAISI. M power is supported by its parent company ATGC LLC, established with the aim to support the growth of UAE. The company has now grown as one of the major landmarks in the history of Abu Dhabi’s infrastructural development. To ensure ATGC’s quality in execution is upheld, MPower has adopted its corporate governance, policies and procedures and its HSE and QA/QC manual to confirm its commitment towards improvement in a company’s governance practices. M Power is also fulfilling all requirements related to Estimada/LEED.