JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking a detail-oriented and experienced QC Engineer to join our team in Dubai, UAE. The QC Engineer will be responsible for designing the user acceptance testing process to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met.
Writes test plans, engages with business users to determine if the delivered functionality satisfies the requirements,
and works with development with resolve identified issues.
• Reviews business requirements and functional specifications to understand the functional and technical requirements.
• Develop user acceptance test plans by analysing business requirements and engaging with project team members and subject matter experts as necessary.
• Design user acceptance testing process with business users, identifying the testing team and setting up a testing schedule.
• Test functionality alongside business subject matter experts and on own in order to test the delivered functionality in real-world scenarios.
• Assures that issues uncovered during testing are tracked and corrected.
• Collaborates with external and internal development teams to address issues found during UAT, and validates those corrective actions taken by development resolve those issues.
• Support activities throughout the software development life cycle.
• Collaborate with and supports IT business analysts and business representatives during the requirements elicitation process.
• Support the development of the business analysis and solution design team, including participating in the creation and implementation of templates and improvement of the relevant sections of the development life cycle
AED 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company Visa and Medical Insurance
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience and 4+ years of experience working in a software design, development, QA, and/or UAT role.
• Software design, development, QA and/or UAT: 4 years
• Traditional and agile software development life cycle: 4 years
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Effective investigative and analytical skills.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience with traditional and agile software development life cycle activities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality materials.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Emirates Auction L.L.C. is a leading UAE-based auction company in the Middle East. Founded in 2004, the company specializes in automobiles, vehicle license plates, real estate and properties, asset liquidation, VIP mobile numbers, jewelry, time-sensitive items, and heavy machinery, plant and construction equipments.
Emirates Auction has achieved numerous milestones in a short span of time since its establishment, breaking seven (7) Guinness World Records along the way and giving its clients from the government and private sectors higher returns for their actionable items and unrivaled customer service.