JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Conduct inspections of work and materials on site.
• Prepare and sign off Inspection and Test Request (ITR) following inspections and approvals of work.
• Prepare and sign off Material Inspection Request (MIR) following inspections and approvals of material.
• Raise Internal Non Conformance Reports (NCRs) to address a quality non-compliance issues.
• Resolve quality issues through identification of corrective and preventive actions to avoid recurrence.
• Follow up with construction team to close all NCRs internal and external and to close all site observations , snag and de snag comments.
• Coordinate with Subcontractors and Suppliers on site to ensure that work is properly carried out.
• Maintain all site generated quality records.
• Review and implement method statements, checklists and Inspection Test Plan.
• Coordinate with the Consultant Representatives on quality matters.
• Prepare and follow up on closing of snags during hand over.
• Assist the QA/QC Engineer in identifying and arranging training on site.
• B. Sc. / B. E. Civil Engineering with minimum of 05-10 years of experience in a reputable construction company as a Quality Control Inspector.
• Proficient in preparing Test Reports / Inspection Reports / Non-conformance.
• A valid UAE driving license is a must.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than 40 years, Pivot Engineering and General Contracting has helped clients across the UAE and the region transform ideas on paper into tangible assets of real value.
While our clients appreciate the superior quality of each and every project that we complete, the final handover is only part of the value we deliver. Reliability, certainty and excellence form the foundation of every Pivot project.