JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About the Client:
A well-known cake shops in UAE with diverse end consumers and businesses.
• Develop and implement quality control processes and standards to ensure the production of high-quality cakes and baked goods.
• Conduct thorough inspections and tests on ingredients, recipes, and finished products to ensure compliance with quality standards, specifications, and regulatory requirements, and document and report any deviations or non-conformities and recommend corrective actions.
• Evaluate and improve production processes to enhance product quality, efficiency, and consistency.
• Maintain accurate records of quality control activities, test results, and compliance documentation, and ensure adherence to food safety regulations, industry standards, and internal policies.
• Provide training to production staff on quality control procedures, standards, and best practices and communicate quality-related information and updates to the team.
Position Title: Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 12K AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
• 30 to 40 y/o
• At least 6 years of UAE experience in the F&B industry (preferably pastry/bake shop)
• Must be okay to work 6 days a week, with 1 day off
• Candidates who are in Al Ain will be prioritized
• Candidates must be willing to be assign in Al Ain
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.