JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Quality Manager to be part of the iconic Rixos Bab Al Bahr. Situated on the pristine white sands on the peaceful Marjan Island of Ras Al Khaimah, the Rixos Bab Al Bahr has a beautiful beach, stylish accommodations, upscale restaurants, breath-taking views and all the amenities you would expect from a five-star beach resort in the United Arab Emirates . The impressive property comprises of 3 separate buildings, 715 rooms and 13 Food & Beverage outlets.
As Quality Manager, you will drive the Quality department for the hotel. You will ensure that each touch point in the Quality scope is proactively managed and reflects the spirit of the Rixos brand and its legendary service culture.
What is in it for you:
- You will be working with a diverse group of Heartists
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
What you will be doing:
- This position will be responsible for performing a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with ISO-Integrated Management System, IMS-QMS procedures and applicable regulatory and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/Quality Control Procedure of a wide range of hotel's operations including products and service quality improvements, compliance with legal and statutory requirements as well as control of learning and development activities.
- Experience in a QC Management role.
- Experience in wide range of HSE risk management role.
- Responsible to ensure all departments prepare ISO standard documentation and successfully assist in its implementation within the property.
- Responsible to ensure all SOP's are in place for all departments as a part of ISO implementation.
- Develops, reviews, compiles, updates, and upgrades the ISO-IMS related plan, procedures, manuals, instructions, SOPs, process charts and other relevant documents to meet the statutory as well as legal requirements for all the management systems in place including QMS; FSMS, EMS; OHSAS & other ISO standards.
- Provides technical advisory support for hotel's Food Safety Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Manage QA/QC personnel, training personnel to include organizing and prioritizing group tasks, performing training, and writing performance reviews.
- Plan and manage departmental activities in accordance with agreed budgets and timescales.
- Report as necessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards.
- Liaise and co-operate with quality management and standards bodies; Rixos Corporate Office, Regulatory Authority, Clients & Contractors or other interested parties.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel
- Experience in the Gulf Region is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree within the Quality & Hygiene field
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inQA/QC Manager Jobs in UAE
Quality Control Manager Jobs in UAE
Technical Manager Jobs in UAE