JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Automation of day-to-day investment processes
• Implementation of quantitative investment models
• Design and build software tools for investment team
• Provide help in the design and implementation of automated data collection and investment monitoring tools
• Implement and automate algorithms for investment process
• Support team on research and quantitative analysis
• Research, evaluate and recommend technologies and tools to strengthen investment processes.
• At least 8 years' experience in programming with focus on automation and software development in financial services.
• Exposure to quantitative analysis, reporting, system design, and rapid development
• Graduate of computer science or quantitative discipline
• Expert in programming - Microsoft ecosystem, third party API, shell scripting and work flow automation
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Advanced quantitative skills and attention to detail
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.