JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Senior Estimator Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Contract Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi