JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Responsible for quantifying the actual works in line with contractual terms, compare with the bid quantities, prepare and submit remeasure reports, variation proposals and invoices
• Study the scope of works, contract documents and other relevant correspondences.
• Calculate man-hours for each trade for the scope specified, in line with the bidding document and/ or existing norms.
• Attend meetings with Client Representatives and Project Management and visit workshop/ site for verifications
• Assist Invoice, to identify Lump Sum Contractors through tendering, negotiate and agree scope and prices with them
• Prepare remeasure reports based on relevant drawings/ reports from Engineering/ Trade and submit to Client as specified in the Contract.
• Prepare and submit additional tenders/ variation proposals as requested by the lnvoicer.
• Participate in discussions with Client to clarify the remeasure reports/variation proposals
• Maintain cordial relation with our Client, their Client and Project Team
• Review invoices from lump sum subcontractors to ensure their charges are in line with the agreed scope and rates
• Experience in reputable shipyard/construction facility with vessels conversion/offshore oil & gas construction
• Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Familiar with technical requirements related to conversion/construction scope.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai
Estimator Jobs in Dubai
Senior Estimator Jobs in Dubai