JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage end-to-end aspects involved in the contractual and financial side of IFM projects by collaborating with HOIFM.
• Ensure completion of all FM projects within time and budgetary constraints.
• Assist with project launch and ongoing project management to achieve desired results.
• Conduct comprehensive assessments on project KPIs and P&L performance by maintaining project reporting.
• Coordinate with RA IFM CSO departments to administer financial performance.
• Organize bi-weekly meetings to discuss progress on the project and produce a weekly summarized update for the management.
• Formulate and implement FM country operations and project reporting plans.
• Develop cost-effective budgets aimed at reducing expenses and increasing profits.
• Acquire informative data and prepare project KPI reports.
• Create project financial documents with historic patterns against P&L.
• Steer all facets related to project resource reporting analysis and contract mobilization.
• Collaborate with the CSO team on major IFM projects with delicate and sensitive clients.
• Develop and track budgets for all IFM projects to support real-time project monitoring.
• Formulate the true cost of major company burden cost that serves as a basis for bidding and planning.
• Formulate and monitor progress reports to ensure the successful completion of the project.
• Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying from an accredited college or university.
• Should have at least 8 years of experience.
• Candidate must have interpersonal, relationship-building, and networking skills.
• Skills in formulating budgets in a cost-effective manner with a keen focus on increasing profitability and decreasing expenditures, and ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
• Candidate must be available currently in UAE and ready to join immediately.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.