JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a scaffolding company in Dubai. The qualified candidate will undertake all aspects of administrative works, accounting and manage the costs of a construction project.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Computation of monthly work done for preparing invoices based on the details provided by the Site.
• Coordinate with Clients about invoices and other documents.
• Arranging entry Passes.
• Assist audit activities.
• Measure and value work done on-site.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
• Liaise with clients and other construction professionals, such as supervisors and site engineers.
• Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
• Maintaining records for sales & Rentals.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets.
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are recognised for our excellent work and are part of 4 world records; the biggest rocket man hoarding, longest fire works for new years eve, largest fire works and the longest graffiti wall. We also built the largest scaffolding wall in the world, tallest acrylic box with glass and the most expensive billboard in the world.