JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Prepare detailed estimates for construction projects.
- Evaluate project plans and specifications to determine materials, labor, and equipment requirements.
- Collaborate with project managers, and engineers to ensure accurate project costing.
- Monitor project progress and costs, identifying any variances and recommending corrective actions.
- Prepare and submit project cost reports to senior management.
AED 8,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or related field.
- Proven experience as a Quantity Surveyor in infrastructure projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Combined Group Contracting was established in 1965 in Kuwait as contracting company with 7,500 KD paid capital. Industrious work and its professionally experienced employees whom are more than 12000 were the main reasons for the success and achievements CGC has reached. In addition to the achievements, CGC revenue has increased to almost 251 Million KD.