JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Raw Material Packaging Material Planner plays a critical role in ensuring the timely availability of raw materials and packaging materials required for manufacturing processes. This position reports to the Al Ain Plant Planning Assistant Manager and is responsible for optimizing inventory levels, maintaining accurate records, and collaborating with various departments to support efficient production operations.
• Material Requirement Planning (MRP): Collaborate with cross-functional teams to generate accurate forecasts and execute material requirement planning to ensure an uninterrupted supply of raw materials and packaging materials.
• Inventory Management: Monitor and control inventory levels to minimize excess and obsolete materials while ensuring sufficient stock to meet production needs.
• Order Processing: Place purchase request with approved suppliers and making call-off based on the approved Purchase Orders , track order status, and expedite deliveries as needed to meet production schedules.
• Supplier Relationships: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to negotiate terms, resolve issues, and secure competitive pricing with Procurement department.
• Demand Forecasting: Analyze historical data and market trends and sales forecast to develop accurate demand forecasts and adjust plans accordingly.
• Documentation: Maintain comprehensive records of material transactions, including receipts, usage, and inventory adjustments.
• Quality Assurance: Collaborate with the quality team to ensure that incoming materials meet quality standards.
• Cost Control: Work closely with the Plant Planning Assistant Manager to identify cost-saving opportunities in material procurement and inventory management.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and company policies related to material procurement and inventory management.
• Reporting: Prepare regular reports and performance metrics related to material planning and inventory management for management review.
• Continuous Improvement: Identify areas for process improvement and efficiency gains within the material planning and procurement process.
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Proven experience in material planning, procurement, or supply chain management.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in using MRP/ERP software and Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and best practices is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.