JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Real Estate experience is required (minimum 3 years)
• Knowledge of CRM Systems.
• Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing).
• Acting as a receptionist, meet and greet clients.
• File and update contact information of employees.
• Attending incoming and outgoing mails/calls.
• Expert in Property Finder, Dubizzle, Bayut portals, etc.
• Prepare listings, Verifications and Trakheesi Permit.
• Preparing Forms such as (MOU, Tenancy Contract, Form A, B, I, & U)
• Strong follow-up skills and lead management
• Able to compose/ prepare a letter
• Good in customer service calls & handling all client's inquiries.
• Support accounts in transaction closing.
• Excellent in filling & Maintaining records.
• Developer registration, renewals, and gathering materials.
• Calling the landlords for their property availability.
• Manage day-to-day needs like office supplies, petty cash, inventory, and maintenance of paper and digital filing.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Good at drafting business letters/presentations.
• Organizational Skills is a must
• Enthusiastic with great attention to detail
• Proven Resilience
• Patient and flexible
• Ability to work under pressure
• The role will involve extensive diary management, handling incoming communications and responding to requests for information on a timely basis.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located in the heart of commerce in Dubai, the business was established in 2022. The owner of the business has been an investor in the Dubai real estate market ever since 2002, where he has gained a lot of knowledge and experience in the industry. We are committed to helping investors and residents in making the right decision and provide the best service when it comes to either buying, selling or leasing properties.