JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you an experienced Real Estate Agent in the UAE? Who’s looking for an exciting challenge with a fun and forward-thinking company?
My client is a forward-thinking company based within the Dubai Marina who are looking to expand its real estate team and build on the success of its mortgage side of the business.
- Contacting leads
- Understanding the exact needs and requirements of your clients
- Established a local network
- Source available properties for viewings according to the requirements.
- Secure viewings and act as the ‘go to’ for the client
- Manage the intermediate negotiation processes required
- Manage and advise the client on the process of the MOU
- 4.5 day working week
- Finish at 1pm on a Friday!
- Tax Free earnings
- 50/50 Commission split
- Working Visa
- Medical insurance
- 30 days annual leave
- New offices located in Dubai Marina with a fully equipped games room!
- An ego-free culture and working environment
- Coffee/tea/beverages made for you
- Dedicated seat/desk in our office
- Permanent Position
AED 15,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the UAE real estate sector
Other certifications obtained:
- RERA card
Skills and Personality Traits:
- Proven track record in closing sales
- Punctual, well presented with a high standard of personal care
- Expert negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bubbly and confident personality
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.