JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the front office
• Answer with greetings, screen, respond and forward incoming phone calls
• Guide visitors to the correct employee
• Ensure front office area is tidy and well maintained, with all necessary stationery and material
• Receive, sort and distribute daily couriers
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Report, record maintenance requests, incidents to respective team members.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role for at least 2 years,
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• A higher diploma; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSecretary Jobs in Dubai
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Personal Assistant Jobs in Dubai