JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Responsible for reception work
- Understanding front desk etiquette, have administrative service awareness, and understand simple reception knowledge.
- Cheerful personality and positive attitude.
- Hard-working and strong ability to hold high pressure, able to keep up with the rapid development of global industries and adapt to working hours.
- Skilled user of Word, Excel and other office software.
- Arabic and English.
- Native Arabic
- Fluent English.
- Good Listening
- Writing skills in both languages.
- 1-3 years experiences in world-wide companies and international hotels etc.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Oversea education preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NWTN was founded in 2016 by Alan Wu with a vision of passenger-centric experience in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. As a green mobility technology company, NWTN has defined the Smart Passenger Vehicle (SPV) as a vehicle concept emphasizing AI technologies and personalized passenger experience.