JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Responsibilities :
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans, preparing samples and requisition submission.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Sorting and distributing mail/ emails
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments if required with the employees
Experience Required : 3 Years and above
Educational Qualification : Associate or Bachelor's Degree
Gender : Female
Language : English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.