JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Excuting opportunity for a customer centric, meticulous administrator to join a growing, global organisation.
In support of our client, a global commodity trading and related-asset investment company with a presence in the DIFC, it is seeking a candidate to join the role of an Office Administrator to support the organisation.
The applicant will oversee the front desk routinely, ensuring the front desk welcomes clients warmly and providing administrative support across the organisation by the highest standards.
* Welcoming guests at the front desk, extending a warm welcome, guiding them, and providing essential information.
* Booking meeting spaces, handling mail, and doing as-needed administration are the tasks that call screening and call forwarding agents perform.
* Engage in active listening with callers, confirm or clarify information, and support and assist irate clients in defusing the situation.
* Generating invoices and aiding clients or customers with any billing-related queries.
* Ascertain that the reception space is orderly and attractive and has all the stationery and materials required (e.g., pens, forms and brochures).
* Perform additional administrative receptionist duties such as filing, copying, transcription, and faxing; often includes performing ad hoc administrative duties as needed.
* Maintain office security by adhering to safety rules and limiting access through the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
* Contribute to team continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and ongoing needs.
* Arrange for and organise events and catering.
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive family sponsorship, competitive medical insurance and annual flight tickets.
* Outstanding customer service skills, active listening, and effective verbal and written communication.
* Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines and printers)
* Professional demeanour and appearance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to be resourceful and proactive in the face of adversity.
* The competence to multitask, organise, and manage time while setting priorities.
* Customer-service-oriented behaviour.
* High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.