JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- To provide general administrative and clerical support to all departments, particularly to Human Resources and Accounting Department
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Deal with queries
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mails and deliveries
- Maintain office stationeries and consumables
Reporting Line: HR Senior Manager & Accounting Senior Manager
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Preferably 2 years of relevant experience
- College Graduate with pleasing personality
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Ability to deal and communicate at all level
- A polite and friendly manner with good telephone etiquette
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Good organizational skills
- Must be diligent and professional
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.