JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Greet guests and clients professionally, inform hosts of their arrival, and offer drinks if needed, and clear the boardroom after meetings or coordinate with other teams for cleanup and sanitization.
• Take and record boardroom bookings, including catering and equipment requirements. Set up and prepare the boardroom for meetings, coordinating with F&B and IT as necessary.
• Clear the boardroom after meetings or coordinate with other teams for cleanup and sanitization.
• Answer calls courteously, direct them to the appropriate colleague, take accurate messages, and ensure timely relay of queries, and log international calls and manage mail. Keep the reception area and pantry clean and organized.
• Maintain stationery and pantry supplies, office equipment, and coordinate with various departments for maintenance and stock replenishment.
• Filing, binding, scanning, photocopying, and ensuring that requested assignments are completed with precision and punctuality. Assisting with document collection and distribution, liaise with drivers.
Position Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 4K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading groups in Hospitality & Leisure based in Dubai, known for its finest amenities and world class service.
• Open to Asian nationals
• Female, 40 years old and below
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience in a front-of-the-house and secretarial capacity within the UAE
• Must be proficient in the English Language and has strong communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.