JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely and professionally.
• Receive and greet all visitors in a professional and warm manner
• Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items
• Develop and maintain a tracking system on all incoming & outgoing mails and courier items for the office
• Assist in General Office administration (switchboard, emails, couriers, etc.)
• Assist in the coordination of ad-hoc company functions/events.
• Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required.
• Min 2 years UAE experience/overall 5 years of experience
• Possess good professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm in customer service.
• Proactive and highly resourceful
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications is highly preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.