JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, an international law firm, is urgently looking for a Receptionist who is fluent ins both Arabic and English to be based in Abu Dhabi.
- For this role, you will primarily be responsible in managing the reception area, welcoming/greeting guests or visitors, answering and screening phone calls, managing the booking of the meeting rooms and providing general administration support to other staff in the office.
To be considered for the role, you need to have
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service or general administration.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language is must.
- Having a good knowledge in using the latest Microsoft application particularly Outlook calendar
- Good typing speed is required.
- Be willing to work from 9AM to 6PM, Sunday through Thursday.
- Candidate who is sponsored by a relative and can join immediately is preferred for the role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.