JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A Multinational Distribution Company with office in DAFZA is looking for a Company Driver/ Receptionist with at least 2 years' working experience as Driver or Company Driver by a private company in Dubai.
• Responsible for transporting visitors in a safe and timely manner between designated locations using Company vehicle.
• Arranging vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.) based on service manual requirements and coordinating with the rental company on vehicle repairs and replacements.
• Knowing the location of the meetings before heading to avoid confusion and to avoid and wastage of time.
• Assisting the admin department in paying utility bills.
• Purchasing of pantry and office stationary supplies as requested by the admin department.
• Running office errands like going to Bank or Customers when needed.
• Collecting letters and/or parcels from the PO Box of post office.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.
• Own Visa
• Male, not more than 36 years old.
• Familiar with the 7 emirates of Dubai.
• With experience working with Senior Managers
• Knows Dubai routes very well.
• With valid UAE Drivers License, preferably can drive Manual & Automatic
• No records of major traffic violations.
• Immediately available to join
• Fast learner and can also work as office messenger.
• With good English communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company FZCO is a company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates that distributes polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, and 1-Hexene products manufactured by Saudi Polymers Company.
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company FZCO is a free zone company incorporated in the Dubai Airport Freezone and jointly owned by National Petrochemical Company (Petrochem), a joint stock company incorporated in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Arabian Chevron Phillips Petrochemical Company Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC.