JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are an Executive Search Recruitment firm specialized in Mid to C- level roles based in Jumeirah Lakes towers, Dubai.
We are on the lookout for a passionate individual with hands on experience working as a 360 Degree Recruiter with any Executive Search firm
The role will require someone who has worked in a fast paced and pressured environment, having attention to detail and exceptional organizational ,customer service and time management skills
This is a broad, hands-on role, requiring a passion for recruitment, sales, social media and most importantly outstanding networking and organizational skills.
• To work closely with the Recruitment Team and Sales team and to prioritize current; assist in fulfilling the client requirements and needs in the given time frame and to close vacancies at the earliest.
• To achieve the monthly target and KPI’s set for you by the management team.
• Understand the requirement of the role given by the client thoroughly and to work on it using the sources available in order to fulfill the vacancy established.
• To take on the responsibility of each role given to you with the utmost dedication it demands and be transparent throughout the process.
• Use your network and a range of other methods to generate leading candidates for this role. Qualify and finalise the most exemplary talent to be put forward in process.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using job portals, social media and headhunting.
• Guide your successful candidates through the interview process. This includes interview prep and feedback, further negotiations with the client, offer delivery, and candidate management after offer
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Builds a quality and trustworthy relationship with both the clients and candidates.
• Ensure client satisfaction and cultivate a close partnership that spreads to other departments, so that our recruitment services in time become an extension of their own company, thus creating ongoing opportunities to complete new assignments.
• Develop a strong sales pipeline through a mix of email and tele sales activities.
• Ownership and Account Management should be your main focus
• Minimum of 3 years of hardcore 360 Degree Recruiter experience
Skills and Qualifications
• Ability to understand the various industry in the Middle East, identify competitors, pay rates and to keep abreast of recruitment trends.
• Confidence – In your ability and knowledge as a recruiter.
• Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with all decision makers within the business.
• Maturity –Technical knowledge, confidence, and maturity must be displayed.
• Inquisitiveness – Being able to ask seeking questions to all levels of the business both internally and externally to Client
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.