JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Turbo - Fairmont - Dubai - Regional Director of Sales - AEMEA
Why work for Fairmont?
Join a dynamic team and be part of Fairmont's thoughtful family.
At Fairmont, our passion is to connect our guests to the very best of our destinations. From the beaches of Hawaii to the deserts of the United Arab Emirates to the heart of London, our hotels offer guests extraordinary places, created by combining unique architecture, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features. Add engaging service, and the result is an unforgettable guest experience.
Regional Director Sales
Provide strategic Sales Performance support to a current and new opening Fairmont hotels across Middle-East & North Africa in order to maintain luxury positioning and maximize revenue. Drive a high performance Sales culture via continuous development of the Sales team members and a professional use of Fairmont Sales solutions and processes. Optimize demand by closely monitoring the market and work with hotel Sales leaders to identify growth opportunity and business potential. Focus on improving market share through optimal sales strategies and sales operations.
What is in it for you:
We offer am attractive tax-free salary, paid in AED, and benefits include reduced room rates and discounts at F&B outlets and spa's at Accor. Also excellent health care package, flights home, life insurance, incentive programs, children's education assistance and other benefits.
What you will be doing:
Regional Sales Leadership
- Gain clear understanding of market trends (economic, political, social) and industry trends in order to create and drive the most relevant strategy and provide Sales specific direction to the hotels which will allow Fairmont to achieve top-line performance targets.
- Conduct regular, constructive performance reviews with hotels, identifying performance shortfalls, highlighting best practices in Sales, providing recommendations and agreeing on action plans to increase hotel Sales performance.
- Provide necessary training, direction, coaching to the hotel sales teams, establish relevant and motivating KPIs and evaluation systems in order to develop a high performance organization.
- Drive & implement sales strategy across Fairmont MENA portfolio.
- Guide properties in setting their goals, budget planning and forecasting.
- Monitor changes source markets, channel shift, competitor strategy etc to recommend optimal sales strategies.
- Maximize hotel sales segment revenue performance via a thorough understanding of segmentation, channels, source markets and how to apply that to inventory, pricing and an optimal business mix.
- Conduct hotels' Commercial Reviews/Audits and create Action Plans for Focus Hotels
- Conduct pre-opening consultation
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate projects/plans to secure new business and/or improve conversion for the organization.
- Establish close rapport with key clients and partners, understand their needs and gather feedback on service levels to ensure renewal of sales contracts and growth of market share to achieve sales targets.
- Participate in industry and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote a positive image for Fairmont Hotels
- Determine the effectiveness of existing Sales programs and develop new strategies
- Ensure hotel Sales teams are in regular contact with all Global and Luxury Sales teams, are participating and engaged in all available, relevant Sales programs to identify and convert revenue opportunities.
- Ensure hotels adopt efficiency and demand driving Sales Tools and Processes provided by Fairmont, Luxe Division or Accor
- Align Distribution strategy within the Fairmont MENA portfolio
- Assess the current Sales team members skillset, assist with DOS/M recruitment and succession planning.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Hotel Management or Business Administration
- English + 1 additional language
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years' experience as RDOS with a Luxury brand, or a minimum 5 year DOSM experience with a Luxury brand.
- Luxury brand understanding and market knowledge
- Knowledge of Financial KPI's, statements, P&L's operating budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Knowledge of total hotel sales channels, segments, processes and strategies
- Ability to gather information, analyze and make strategic decisions and recommendations
- Flexible and able to introduce and/or embrace change effectively
- Good leadership and Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, present and be influential with all levels of employees, management and clients
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while working in a cross-functional (matrix) team environment
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, accountable and energetic
We Are Fairmont Heartists
Our buildings are grand and our people exceptional. Our architecture gives us presence, but we are the heart and soul
We Are Home To Events That Matter.
We contribute to the collective vibrancy of our destinations and are part of their enduring spirit. We share a passion for culture with our guests, and we're honored to be their trusted guide.
We Are Empowered.
We take care of the little things and the big things. We believe moments that engage the heart create lifelong memories.
We Push Ourselves Every Day.
We strive to always be better; to not stand still. We know where we're going, and we will leave the world a better place.
There Is No Room For Ordinary In Anything We Do.
We're proud to share our past with generations of colleagues who created our rich history, and we accept our responsibility to follow in that tradition-it inspires our future.
We Lead From The Heart.
We make genuine connections, and we cherish every opportunity to make the people around us feel special.
We Are A Family.
We celebrate our differences, we support each other, and we always stand together.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inManaging Director Jobs in Dubai
General Manager Jobs in Dubai
Chief Executive Officer Jobs in Dubai