JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Regional Sales Manager ME and Africa
Team : 5 to 6 Sales Manager
Reporting to Sales Head
The ideal candidate has knowledge of IT Enterprise retail industry and Enterprise retail store operations. He has enterprise level experiences and skills in dealing with large and complex customers in sales of hardware and software products, maintenance, and professional services, including Managed Services, Cloud based solutions or SaaS engagements
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide guidance to Sales Team and Business Partners in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. In sales of hardware and software products, maintenance, and professional services, including Managed Services, Cloud based solutions or SaaS engagements.
• Gain access and develop close relationship with top customer C-suite Executives and key decision influencers such as Head of Procurement in existing and new customers.S.3 Provide guidance and directions in sales of Hardware, Software and Software Professional services to existing and new customers. This includes developing country plans to achieve revenue/profit targets
• Lead key customer engagements to provide excellent customer satisfaction with profitability in existing and new accounts.
• Direct and guide RFI/RFP and Tender processes to achieve on-time and effective solution submission.
• Develop, execute, and update Midterm (3 years) Business Plan to grow MEA business with improved profitability.
• Develop and execute processes to avoid Service Contract terminations.
• Together with the operational team provide timely reports summarizing business activities and market initiatives
• Ensure delivery of all services contracts are effectively managed and fulfill all contractual commitments.
• Provide accurate and on-time financial information such as budgets, targets, commit forecasts and opportunity statuses for reviews and reporting.
• Ensure the MEA team adhere to all business processes, policies and practice good teamwork when working with Business Partners and all business units.
• Meet or exceed assigned quotas with a high level of employee and customer satisfaction.
Experience and skill
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in sales of hardware and software products, maintenance, and professional services, including Managed Services, Cloud based solutions or SaaS engagements.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales leadership with demonstrated success leading sales teams, Business Partners and achieving / exceeding sales and profitability targets.
• Ability to identify, qualify, and prioritize prospects to achieve win-rate.
• Ability to assess a situation, guide Sales Team to achieve fast turn-around-time for proposal submissions.
• Demonstrated high perseverance and creativity in achieving / exceeding assigned sales and delivery targets.
• Acquired knowledge of project and services delivery methodologies and processes.
• Experience in resolving high critical customers issues.
• Experience in designing, developing, and executing Strategic Business Plans to improve growth, profitability and transform business models.
• Detail working knowledge of financial management concepts and processes.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills to negotiate and influence C suite executives in existing and new customers.
• Proven track record as a change manager and ability to drive transformational business breakthroughs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions