JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Your responsibilities include:
- Support Head of Relations in creating, managing, updating and monitoring content creation for marketing, branding, business development and related activities as determined from time to time.
- Contribute, create and design social media posts and campaigns (including Thought leadership, PR, collaborative campaigns, client greetings, general announcements, tax alert).
- Create and design emailer campaigns (including general announcements, client greetings, tax alert, event/webcast invitations and reminders).
- Creating, managing, updating and monitoring content on the Firm’s website, intranet, blogs, and other social and digital platforms.
- Contribute, create and assist the in-house team and business lines with the design of promotional materials.
- Create, contribute and collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives and complete tasks.
- Monitoring Firm’s metrics on social media and website.
- Utilizing and monitoring SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Support Head of Relations in all Business Development activities of the Firm.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Executive, Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience of working with MS Office and design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficiency in English along with excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Post-Graduation in Marketing; additional certification in marketing or business management is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BDO UAE is the Member Firm of BDO International with 64,300 people working out of over 1,400 offices worldwide.
At BDO UAE, we specialise in helping businesses, whether start-ups or multinationals, to achieve their goals. Through our own professional expertise and by working directly with organisations, we've developed a robust understanding of the factors that govern business growth. Our objective is to use this to help our clients maximise their potential.
We have a partner-led approach, which delivers the highest quality of service by using short, functional chains of communications to aid decision-making. Clients benefit from our fresh thinking, constructive challenge and practical understanding of the issues they face. Developing strong, personal relationships with our clients is at the forefront of our service approach at BDO UAE.