JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting a Relationship Manager - Private Banking to be based in Abu Dhabi .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identifying existing and potential key clients.
- Managing and enhancing client relationships.
- Increasing sales volumes/market shares in the target market.
- Providing investment solutions as per clients' need
- Developing and managing the portfolio of the company - private banking.
- Establishing and maintaining a working rapport with customers by providing expertise in identifying their financial needs.
- Monitoring and assessing activities of competitors to satisfy and retain clients.
- Providing excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- University degree in a related area. Post-graduate qualifications in Finance or Economics or in Business Administration (MBA) is a plus.
- Proven experience in managing Wealth in a Bank/financial services company.
- Strong existing relationships with UHNW / HNW private clients in the Middle East.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets, and economic environments.
- Excellent knowledge of investment products and traditional private banking offerings.
- Result-driven, hands-on, and dynamic with the ability to work in a sales-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry