JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Document Validation – Verify the relevant documents received from the customer such as Questionnaire. License, Article and Memorandum, Audited Financial Statements and initiate the processing of the case
• Research – Perform thorough research on companies and gather all data related to its business
• Management Discussion – Understand the business model of the subject and gather relevant information, prepare a list of observation and queries and set up a discussion with the management team of the customer for its clarification
• Credit Analysis – Analyse the company based on financial and non-financial parameters, benchmark the financial performance of the company, analyse ratios and recommend credit risk rating
• Report Writing – Prepare business rating report, prepare entity profile along with commentary on the ratios and its graphs. Undertake a SWOT analysis based on the available information and management discussion
• Co-ordination & MIS – respond to the sales and customer queries, co-ordinate with vendor for case assignment, maintain MIS and share periodic updates.
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• Should be able to handle responsibilities in independent manner
• Excellent calling and convincing skills
• Good understanding of financial statements, financial analysis and ratio analysis
• Excellent oral & written communication and research skills
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Capable of handling multiple tasks and be open to change as per the project / process demands.
• Staying current with the knowledge on business / economic environment and the product/process or services offered by the clients.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Post graduate Degree with specialization in finance/ account/ business.
• Minimum 1 -2 years of experience in similar role
• Good understanding of financial/Businesses models (Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale and Service industries.
• Good understanding of Legal Structures, corporate linkages and company financials related to UAE.
• Basic knowledge of UAE market, economy and the major industries in the country (would be an added advantage)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.