JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Research Manager - Dubai - Permanent
Our client is a fast growing SaaS company which focuses on investments and M&A as a strategic pillar for growth and scaling new markets.
They are looking for a Research Manager to join their growing team, My client looks to further develop its Research content.
We are looking for a Research Manager who can help manage, develop and design the research proposition. As a leading venture data platform, research and analysis is core to our clients proposition. Your role will be to shape and grow the research and analytics content.
You will create, review and manage our research content creation and work with the Data Manager to develop and implement our clients research content strategy across the Emerging Venture Markets
To be considered for this role it is essential to have the below experience:
• Define the strategy of our clients research and analytical insights
• Strong experience in copywriting of reports is essential
• experience in Finance, Financial markets, Venture Capital, and Investments.
• Implement the research strategy including content creation, quarterly reports, sponsored reports, and industry notes.
• Manage, coach and develop the research team.
• Project and account manage the production of research reports sponsored by clients.
• Coordinate with the Data Manager to develop in-depth analyses and insights on venture data.
• Present the findings data and research insights to clients and ecosystem partners at events and webinars.
• Manage the response for data requests from the press to highlight insights and build awareness of clients data and original publications
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Econometrics.
• 4+ years of working in Research, focused on content writing.
• Experience in managing teams.
• Ability to interpret and analyze data.
• Strong oral & written communication skills.
• Strong sense of aesthetic/ design/ style.
• Ability to work, think and execute independently.
Does this look like a role that you have experience in? Please apply online with your up-to-date CV.
N.B: only candidates who are shortlisted for this role will be contacted
ABOUT THE COMPANY
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.