JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Reservations/Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 6K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading Destination Management Companies in the UAE.
• Manage reservations and ensure accurate data entry for travel arrangements.
• Coordinate with hotels and suppliers to confirm reservations and resolve issues.
• Communicate with clients mainly via email and sometimes via phone or in-person regarding travel options, pricing, and availability.
• Prepare and issue travel documents, such as attraction tickets, itineraries, and invoices for FIT and group program, inbound travel to the UAE.
• Provide exceptional customer service, handle complaints or issues during travel, and maintain accurate records of all reservations and travel arrangements.
• 23 to 40 y/o
• Minimum 3 years’ experience from DMC - Destination Management Company in the UAE
• Well-adept in using excel and outlook
• Full knowledge and experience in FIT and Group programs (for inbound travel to UAE)
• Must have knowledge in the UAE destination/itineraries and UAE tourist products
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inCompliance Officer Jobs in Dubai
Relationship Manager Jobs in Dubai
Finance Manager Jobs in Dubai