JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Urgent requirement for the Position of Crew Member with Minimum 6 Months experience with International QSR like McD, Burger King, Hardees, KFC, Papa John's, Dominoz, Papa Murphy's.
The job of the crew is to be able to work without an assistance of all stations existing in the Operations and maintain standards at all times:
- WHOPPER BOARD
- BURGER BOARD
- SPECIALITIES BOARD
- FRY STATION
- DINING ROOM
- FRONT COUNTER
- DRIVE-THRU STATION
Basically, the staff member should prepare the food, serve customers and carry out tasks necessary for efficient running of the restaurants including the maintenance of high standards of cleanliness, and performing the duties.
Candidates should currently be available in UAE for Face to Face Interview. Should be ready to re locate if required.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
• Employee must be able successfully to perform the essential functions of this job
• Appearance must be professional’
• Character: Honest - Active - Team worker
• Clean personal habits & appearance
• Hard working & self-driven
• Education: Minimum High School
• Language Skills: Able to read & write English
• Arabic an advantage
• Work Experience: Preferred fast food / hospitality industry
• Mathematical Skills: Good numerical skills
• Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described are those an employee encounters while performing the job
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Thinkbiz specializes in locating highly qualified personnel for a variety of HR-related positions. In the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, we are able to provide customers and candidates with the best HR recruiting services and customer support. We can assist you in finding the ideal permanent employee for your company because we have the knowledge and contacts in the field.
ThinkBiz will provide you with the necessary direction to help you accomplish your personal and professional objectives. People are constantly excited about business and how to launch a company with the least amount of risk. Well, we decided to take a different approach and set two key objectives for any new firm, which are as follows: