JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience? If yes, you might be the one we are looking for!
Is one of the fastest-growing Japanese restaurants in the region. They serve up wholesome authentic Japanese cuisine to be experienced in a casual setting.
About the role:
In this role, you will support the General Manager in overseeing and coordinating in conjunction with efficient management of the business. To manage and coordinate the implementation of FOH & BOH training schedules to ensure that all targets are achieved whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer care and satisfaction are always met.
The Restaurant Manager will also function as a key role in considering new staff members, constant assessment of business efficiency and improvement as well as meeting customer demand and expectations. The restaurant manager position is dynamic and requires a high level of flexibility and adaptability not only maintaining service standards in the operational locations but also offering organizational support and coordination for events and other relevant business additions.
• Overlooks the FOH/BOH/Casual staff.
• To ensure that all colleagues' activities adhere to and support the Quality Standards.
• Manages the level, consistency, and quality of table and/or counter service of all menu items.
• Ensures that all restaurant processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
• Consistency monitors of food and beverages being served and service quality, escalating any major problems/complaints to Senior Management.
• Reviewing menus with chefs to ensure food quality standards are being met.
• Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required.
• Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies.
• Taking charge of the maintenance schedule of all the equipment in the restaurant.
• Organize and supervise shifts.
• Monitor attendance and record any sickness or lateness for FOH and BOH teams.
• Ensure all staff is in the correct uniform and that their hair, makeup, and grooming complies with the operational standard.
• Representing the company during an inspection from government authorities.
• Communicate with the kitchen about any daily specials and limited availabilities.
• Assist in cashiering, invoicing, and petty cash purchases if required.
• Perform routine spot checks during the operation to ensure standards are maintained and are of the highest quality and satisfy HACCP and Dubai Municipality Guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or relevant field strongly preferred.
• Valid UAE Driver’s license is a must.
• Good understanding of financial and sales reports
• Knowledge of how to operate POS and manage food delivery platforms.
• Strong data analysis skills.
• Management and administration skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Organisational skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Be able to work under pressure.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.