JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 4.5K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications plus centralized tips and uniform
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A stand-alone Mediterranean restaurant, serving signature burgers and beverages with multiple branches in UAE and KSA.
• Ensuring exceptional customer service by interacting with customers, addressing their concerns, and maintaining a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
• Supervising and guiding the front-of-house staff, including waitstaff, hostesses, greeters, and other customer-facing employees. This involves training, scheduling, and performance management.
• Overseeing daily operations during shifts, including seating arrangements, reservations, and managing the flow of customers to optimize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Handling customer complaints and conflicts effectively and professionally to ensure a positive resolution and maintain a harmonious environment.
• Coordinating with kitchen and bar staff to manage inventory levels of food, beverages, and supplies to avoid shortages and wastage. Greet customers as they enter.
• Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients. Take orders while paying attention to details e g preferences of coffee blend dairy and sugar ratios.
• Prepare beverages following recipes.
• Serve beverages and prepare latte art like solid heart, simple Tulip, etc.
• Receive and process payments cash and credit cards.
• Open to Indian, Filipino, Sri Lankan, Nepali, and African nationals
• Female, 22 to 35 years old
• Diploma or any relevant certificate
• At least 2 years of experience from hotel restaurants, mid to high-end café, and bistro
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.